Cougars Athletics and Recreation Student Leaders Scholarship
Awarded to a full-time student who will be enrolled in the second, third or fourth year of any program at Mount Royal University in the upcoming fall semester and who has worked part-time with Mount Royal Recreation for a minimum of four months in the past academic year. The student must also be a Mount Royal Recreation employee in good standing in the upcoming fall semester.
- Extracurricular activities – demonstrated positive contribution to campus life as shown through work with Mount Royal Recreation and through involvement in Mount Royal Recreation programs
- A letter of reference from the student’s immediate supervisor at Mount Royal Recreation and a letter outlining the student’s contributions to campus life through employment with Mount Royal Recreation and involvement in Mount Royal Recreation programs
- Academic proficiency – minimum GPA of 3.0
- Financial need
- Supplemental Questions
- In the space provided, please outline your ability to mobilize others and create positive change for MRU students, staff and community members.
- Please provide a letter of reference from your immediate supervisor at Cougars Athletics and Recreation.